Skilsaw announced the first fully integrated worm drive saw designed to score and cut concrete. Until now, users had to create their own tool workarounds to score concrete by modifying a worm drive saw with costly third party or homemade attachments, and the results were less than ideal. Medusaw is the first worm drive concrete saw that delivers a complete concrete cutting system with legendary Skilsaw worm drive power and durability. Skilsaw engineered this saw with an integrated wet/dry dust management system to control dust, allowing for cleaner cuts, and GFCI protection. Both features extend the life of the saw and protect the user. Medusaw features:
- A Cut-Ready adjustable plunge lock that allows users to quickly and accurately set and make consistent plunge cuts.
- The saw also has an integrated rolling foot plate with rubber wheels that help users move it smoothly across hard surfaces and rust-resistant brackets and fasteners to protect against corrosion.
- The tool includes a retractable front pointer that accurately guides the saw along the cut line and retracts for tight spaces.
- Comes equipped with an on-board multi-function wrench, making it easy for users to change their blades, oil, brushes, water feed attachment and wheels.
- Medusaw will be available at World of Concrete in January 2017 and through industrial distributors nationwide afterwards.