General Equipment Company is rolling out its MAGNETACH Tooling System, which is designed for use on single- and dual-head concrete grinding equipment with either left- or right-hand rotation.
- The new tooling system features a convenient magnetic mounting
- compatible with surface grinders from General Equipment Company, as well as competitive products using Lavina/EDCO mounting configurations
- The MAGNETACH line includes the M-Series DIAM-A-TACH diamond segment grinding system, PCD, and SCRAPE-R-TACH floor coatings removal systems
- The M-Series DIAM-A-TACH diamond segment grinding system offers a solution for a wide variety of surface preparation applications, including green concrete, fully cured concrete, high tensile epoxies, and many thin-film coatings
- Matrix bonds are available for both soft/medium and hard concrete formulations with a grit range of 18 to 100
- The double segment design of the DIAM-A-TACH offers an ideal combination of aggressiveness and service life
- The M-Series PCD (Polycrystalline Diamond) floor coatings removal system is made of diamond grit that is fused under high pressure, along with a catalytic metal.
- It is used for removing thin-to-medium glues, mastics, covering materials and cement levelers from concrete surfaces
- Sacrificial segments are provided for the PCD inserts to aggressively remove materials while acting as stabilizers and depth guides to minimize damage to the cap surface
- The M-Series SCRAPE-R-TACH floor coatings removal system efficiently removes a variety of urethanes, epoxies, paints and many other materials from concrete surfaces. It features eight-sided tungsten carbide inserts, helping make it the most cost-effective solution for coatings removal
- The easy-to-use SCRAPE-R-TACH system also uses Lord type elastomeric mounts to follow minor variances in floor contours better than competitive systems allow, while substantially minimizing surface cap damage