Curb Roller Manufacturing has introduced the Badger Curb Maker for monolithic pours. The curb maker is designed to shape and finish curbs after another product screeds flatwork.
- Battery-powered and lightweight
- Powered by a 12 amp-hour DeWalt battery, that can complete a length of concrete curb as long as 150-200 linear feet with a single charge
- Delivers uniform results for concrete pours
- Increases productivity for curbing work by up to 150%.
- Easy to learn and consistent results with less reliance on the operator’s skill level
- Portable, cord-free for limited space sites
- Pairs with a variety of drums to meet curb specification requirements, including many customizable drum widths and sizes