Like every ScreedSaver model, the Boss 240 includes standard features of Wireless remote control, fully automatic operation, 2D laser control and 3D satellite control (optional). The Boss 240 may be hauled with a pickup truck/trailer combination. According to the company, the Boss 240 will produce FL numbers that can only be achieved by using a boom operated screed.
- Mega screed coverage – The Boss offers 240 sq. ft. of coverage per pass with an 18-ft. boom combined with a 13.5-ft. Superflat screed head
- Engine – Kubota WG1605 (57 hp) gas engine (optional Kubota LP gas engine)
- Zero-turn drive system – Independently turn the upper boom frame or lower drive frame 360-deg. via hydraulic remote control
- Concrere additive sprayer – Standard on the BOSS is a liquid additive spray bar on the screed head that includes an on-board spray tank and automatic on/off activation
- Pressure washer – Standard on the Boss is a 2,000 psi pressure washer, water holding tank and detachable 50-ft. braided hose
- Lighting system – Bright LED lighting system provides high intensity front and rear lighting