This concrete and gravel leveling equipment is designed specifically for small flatwork crews that pour big jobs. Dragon Screed claims its skid-steer attachment can cut labor in half, leveling subgrade and screeding concrete on pours from 6 ft. to 22 ft. wide.
- Can be configured to work on the sides or in front of the skid steer loader, in forward or reverse
- Screed drags, floats, and vibrates concrete with every pass
- Wide floats, each with a vibrator attached, drag smoothly behind the screed bar
- Skid steer does the dragging so you can pour concrete with lower water content
- Wireless remote control selects from five vibration speeds
- Quick-attach handles provide maneuverability in small spaces
- Hydraulic pivot allows pouring on a pitch or from an uneven surface