The SPIDERSCREED addresses the issues of drive-in screeds such as weight, power, navigation and leveling capabilities. It is ideal for concrete placements on upper decks, residential applications, slab-on-grade and 3D surfaces.
A tubular main and screed head frame makes the SPIDERSCREED the lightest drive-in screed featuring an auger screed head or a smooth roller for multi-directional use.
- 10-ft. standard or 8-ft. optional screed head
- High speed electric actuators drive the machine leveling system to provide optimal FF/FL numbers
- Versa-Drive system allows for enhanced machine movement, screeding control and speed
- Level systems include two Topcon LS-B110 receivers or option of two Topcon ST-2 Sonic Trackers or a Topcon robotic total station control
- 20.8-hp Honda GX360 engine
- Independent hydraulic front wheel drive system with wheels linked in unison to achieve zero turn, parallel and lateral steering and drive motions
- Includes an Eaton keypad for operator controls and a Parker MD4 7-in. touchscreen display for systems/diagnostic status
- Weighs 1,280 lbs. and measures 94 in. wide, 69 in. long and 70 in. high extended/59 in. high retracted