The Somero S-940 provides unmatched versatility and simplicity with increased power and productivity! Available with a fully automated self-leveling screed head, raking/fine grade head, this powerful machine has fewer switches and an easy-access hinged console, making any job comfortable for your operator.
It has a foldable elevation beam that provides a narrower profile during transport with the added benefit of providing easy entry to jobsites. The off-set screed head provides less of an overlap per pass. With the option of a powerful diesel engine, this model is unstoppable.
Features and Benefits
- Improved floor quality
- Increased profitability
- Somero Quick GradeSet System™
- Auger Screed Head can screed on Chaired Mesh, Chaired Rebar, Heat Tubes, some slab-on-deck and more.
- Raking/Fine Grade Head for raking concrete, finish grading or spreading material (sand, stone, etc.).
- Auto valve calibration for consistent, unsurpassed performance
- Rotating head dollies (optional)
- Works well with slump as low as 3 ½” / 8.9 cm
- Compatible with the 3-D Profiler System®
- OASIS Laser Control System
- Column Block Protection
- Weight: 1,775 lbs.
- Engine: 16 kW Subaru EH65 22 hp
- Height: 5'
- Width: 4'9"
- Boom Coverage: 8' head, no boom
- No. of Drive Wheels: 4-wheel drive w/ hydraulic motors
- Machine Zero Turn Drive Capable: 360 steering angle
- Fuel type: Gas or diesel