Mortar Net Solutions, the leading supplier of moisture management solutions for masonry walls, introduced its LathNet drainage plane and metal lath system for use with thin brick, stone, stucco, and other types of adhered masonry. Using tried-and-true materials familiar to all adhered masonry installers, the system provides a faster, easier installation method than installing lath and drainage mesh separately.
- Assembled in Indiana from 100-percent USA-made materials for consistently high quality
- LathNet can be attached with staples, nails or screws just like a standard lath
- Full lath encapsulation without clogging the drainage plane
- The drainage mesh acts as a mortar barrier to prevent bridging and unrestricted air and moisture flow behind the lath to help promote rapid draining and drying
- Factory-assembled combination of self-furring, 2.5-pound G-60 galvanized expanded steel metal lath and 90-percent open weave polyester drainage mesh
- Available in nominal 27-inch-wide by 97-inch-long panels that cover approximately 17.3 square feet
- Options include 3.4-pound, self-furring dimpled steel mesh and 0.4-inch (10 mm) thick drainage mesh