The National Ready Mixed Concrete Association congratulates the following ready mix executives who have been selected for the 2015-2016 Developing Industry Leaders (DIL) program:
- Michael Baldoni, Irving Materials, Nashville, Tenn.
- Don Bassett, Eastern Concrete Materials, A U.S. Concrete Company, Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Patrick Bergin, Aggregate Industries, Golden, Colo.
- Erica Biser, Chaney Enterprises, Gambrills, Md.
- Herbert Burton, Central Concrete Supply Company, A U.S. Concrete Company, San Jose, Calif.
- Anthony DiMaio, Superior Concrete Materials, Inc., A U.S. Concrete Company, Washington, D.C.
- Branon Evans, Ingram Concrete, A U.S. Concrete Company, Brownwood, Texas
- Joseph N. Ferrara, Ferrara Bros., LLC, A U.S. Concrete Company, Flushing, N.Y.
- Patrick Frawley, Central Concrete Supply Company, A U.S. Concrete Company, San Jose, Calif.
- Reid Harris, Concrete Supply Company, Charlotte, N.C.
- Dustin Heiland, Redi-Mix, Inc., A U.S. Concrete Company, Euless, Texas
- Danielle Leines, Trimble Construction Logistics, Tempe, Ariz.
- Bubba Metts, Concrete Supply Company, Morrisville, N.C.
- Bo Morgan, United Companies, Grand Junction, Colo.
- Todd Morris, Concrete Supply Company, Greenville, S.C.
- Margaret Ramirez, CEMEX, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.
- Rickey Swancey, BASF Corporation, Vestavia Hills, Ala.
- Mike Tornquist, Central Concrete Supply Company, A U.S. Concrete Company, San Jose, Calif.
The goal of the annual DIL project is to broaden participants’ understanding of the ready mixed concrete industry at a national and strategic level while also giving them the opportunity to work on a diverse team with members from across the country. This peer-centric program, with its accompanying industry mentorship, encourages participants to make lifelong, career friends as they gain insight into a specific industry-specific, national challenge. The collective group will start its work this summer, meeting face to face during NRMCA’s ConcreteWorks, September 18-22, in San Antonio, and present its findings at NRMCA’s Annual Convention in March 2016. Click here to learn more about NRMCA’s continual efforts to develop the ready mixed concrete industry’s next generation of leaders.
NRMCA is celebrating its 85th year of representing the producers of ready mixed concrete and the companies that provide materials, equipment and support to the industry. It conducts education, training, promotion, research, engineering, safety, environmental, technological, lobbying and regulatory programs. Learn more at www.nrmca.org.