World of Concrete 2018, an important event for concrete and masonry professionals, not to mention the manufacturers and rental companies that serve them, expects to attract 60,000 professional registrants and 1,500 leading suppliers from around the world this week. Organizers are expecting it to be the largest World of Concrete in nine years.
This world-renowned industry event will continue to bring international buyers together with U.S. exhibitors to expand business domestically and overseas. For the 13th consecutive year, the U.S. Department of Commerce has selected World of Concrete as a participant in the International Buyer Program (IBP). WOC draws significant attendance at each event, working with U.S. Commercial Services posts from around the world. World of Concrete welcomes international exhibitors to sell their concrete- and masonry-related products and services, as well as international attendee delegations from across the globe to network, test drive equipment and discover new products and services and benefit from a world-class education program.
The 2018 World of Concrete Education Program will include everything from interactive workshops and specialized seminars to hands-on, skill-building sessions. World of Concrete’s world-class education program equips field personnel, project leaders, supervisors and owners with the latest knowledge in every facet of concrete and masonry.
New for 2018: World of Concrete competitions and exhibits will be located in the Bronze Lot, next to South Hall. In addition to the exhibitors in this new area, returning WOC Event favorites include the John Deere Operator Challenge, the Western Star Trucks Get Tough Challenge, and the SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500 World Championship and much more.
Featured areas on the trade show floor in 2018 will include:
- The Producer Center: a marketplace of materials, equipment and demos for concrete producers.
- Material Handling: offering trucks, excavators and more for material delivery, distribution, concrete placement, and earth moving.
- Concrete Repair & Demolition: housing a display of surface preparation equipment, scarifying, sawing equipment, concrete repair, and other demolition products.
- World of Masonry: showcasing products, tools, information, and technology for masonry professionals.
- Technology for Construction: featuring the newest products and tools for the commercial construction industry from top information technology and systems providers.
- Concrete Surfaces & Decorative: showcasing the popularity of decorative concrete for both commercial and residential applications including concrete coatings, waterproofing products and technologies and more.
- Precast: focusing on precast products, technologies and equipment including coring machines, pipe unloaders, precast forms, above/below ground precast, concrete pipe, manhole and septic tank equipment, and more.
- Concrete Masonry and Concrete Reinforcement: Concrete Masonry will showcase everything for the producers of concrete masonry, including block, segmental retaining wall units, veneer, pavers, and roof tiles.
- Concrete Reinforcement: featuring the leaders in concrete reinforcement showcasing reinforcement bending, cutting, straightening, and fabricating machinery. There will be plenty of action outside
Visit the WOC website for more details about World of Concrete 2018: January 23-26; Seminars 22-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.