ARDEX Americas announced the launch of FLEXBONE® HEAT In-Floor Heating Systems. The most comprehensive, single-source, in-floor radiant heat system, ARDEX FLEXBONE HEAT combines precision German engineering with inspired design. It delivers customizable heat faster, and more efficiently, than any other electric in-floor heating system available.
- The ARDEX FLEXBONE HEAT system includes three major components.
- The ARDEX FLEXBONE HEAT membrane is a 3-in-1 solution for heating, uncoupling and waterproofing.
- It has 81% less air space under the membrane for faster, and more efficient heating.
- The ARDEX FLEXBONE HEAT cables are manufactured to the highest safety and quality standards with aluminum tubing and FEP cable insulation.
- The cold/hot junction is self-contained in the cable.
- There are 34 cable sizes available in both 120V or 240V.
- There are three options available in the ARDEX FLEXBONE HEAT thermostats, including a Wi-Fi enabled option.
- Each system includes two floor sensors, one with the thermostat and one with the heat cable.
- ARDEX FLEXBONE HEAT In-Floor Heating Systems are ideal for all types of tile, stone and other manufacturer-approved floor coverings.
When installing the system, you can also qualify for the industry’s most comprehensive, single-source, 10-Year complete system warranty. “ARDEX stands behind all of our products, and we’re proud to offer a warranty with the FLEXBONE HEAT system that will leave you feeling as comfortable as your installation will,” Russ continued.