With the Bosch MeasureOn app, users get a clear digital overview of all project details, including floor plans, measurements, photos and notes. These features are viewable with a smartphone or tablet in one app.
The app works with the Bosch BLAZE GLM 50 C and GLM 100 C laser measures to speed up the measuring process, improve measurement precision, enhance the organization and reliability of project documents, reduce information transfer mistakes, store project images with measurements and notes and create floor plans. All data can be instantly transferred to an iOS or Android smart device.
Users can quickly connect through Bluetooth, create customer profiles and set up and manage projects. Initiating and managing profiles and projects enables outstanding digital organization of documents. Import or enter customer data, add notes and to do lists, and access this information easily.
The process to use Bosch MeasureOn is easy:
- Connect the Bosch measurement device with the app via Bluetooth
- Choose the desired device out of the available devices that have been found (only one device can be connected at a time)
- Devices that already have been connected are recognized automatically, and users can edit the name of the device
- Easily create customer profiles, and import or manually enter data (phone, email and address, etc.)
- Add a list of to dos and manage a summary of all tasks, with checked and unchecked items
- Call or email customers through the app
Using the app with a laser measure, users can overlay project/jobsite measurements on photos for easy data management and reducing errors. Take a photo with a smart device or select a photo from the library, then digitally transfer measurements directly to the photo. For more advanced project management capabilities, users can add notes to photos, record measurements without manual calculation or errors and save and share photos. Photos can be stored in the Bosch MeasureOn app or sent via email to share with others.
The Quick sketch streamlined digital work method helps to create simple floor plans that just require basic room measurements with 90° angles. The full detailed floor plan method includes all measurements (including wall thickness) and angles for plans with exact measurements.