Mobile app: FieldProject
Available on: Web-enabled devices
FieldProject creates a real-time link between the office and the field through any web-enabled mobile device such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. FieldProject offers contractors the ability to review and manage multiple aspects of each job including project history, crew time tracking, mobile form entry, material costs and equipment assignments – all from the convenience of their mobile device.
FieldProject enables mobile activity documentation including daily logs, pictures, video, task notes, custom forms and signatures. A direct connection to a contractor’s ERP links the project module to the projects being tracked with FieldProject.
In addition, the FieldProject mobile app can capture project time for individuals, crews and equipment.
The app is a web-based application. According to FieldConnect there are no downloads needed, simple integration, guided implementation and highly configurable software to meet the needs of your processes.
- Assign the right inventory to the job and track equipment usage on the jobsite
- Add descriptions, contracts and pictures from the field
- Configurable to match your workflows
- Integrates with ERP to capture project information
- No “sync” process; entries are immediately written to your ERP
- Online project details on any active project phase from Web-enabled devices
- Eliminates duplicate data entry
- Eliminates paper-based customer and project specific forms
- Capture form data in a reportable SQL database
- Digital signatures
- On-the-spot reporting
- Assign inventory to a job and track equipment usage