Topcon Pavelink is a cloud-based logistics application that helps plan and manage the entire asphalt paving process with real-time visibility for all stakeholders. The system automatically gathers and centralizes all relevant information such as quantities, temperatures, number of trucks loaded, current truck locations, job site arrival estimations, number of trucks returning or queuing for more loads, current screed width, current paver speed, and amount of roadway that has been laid.
The entire paving team can be reached immediately with smooth communication. If the mix needs to be adjusted, for example, the field crew can signal the asphalt plant. They can also ask to expedite material and send more or fewer loads. The home office has access to the real-time data for daily job management.
- Automatically generates digital weigh tickets at the plant
- Weigh tickets are delivered to the truck driver’s app
- Geofence recognition of haul-truck arrival at the job site
- Pairs with existing Topcon solutions such as SmoothRide
- SmoothRide analysis and design data help Pavelink manage material as it delivered