The Augmented Reality (AR) App provides customers with mobile phone and/or tablet-based productivity and safety advantages on the jobsite. It uses next-generation AR visualization to enable faster and more accurate project planning and onsite equipment management.
- Machine Visualization module allows users to place a to-scale 3D model of their selected machine into their work environment and move it through doorways, into smaller spaces, around obstacles and even elevate it to guide proper machine selection
- Accessory Visualization lets users visualize how accessories for booms, scissors and telehandlers, such as bolt-on fall arrest, swing carriages, fork-mounted buckets and pipe racks, will look on the machine, facilitating better purchase or rental decisions
- Decal Viewer allows machine operators and technicians to scan decals relating to machine operation and safety and receive information on what the ISO symbols mean, all in their preferred language
- Controls Viewer/Operation Guidance provides an overlay of a machine’s control panel with explanations of the control functions
- Annual Inspection Assistant provides inspection steps and detailed inspection information and can store inspector documentation and images for reference
- Currently available in the Apple App Store for Apple iOS for iPhone and iPad