Stay organized, remember and ideas and even improve productivity with the free Evernote app. Evernote can be used across all devices including mobile and desktop. In addition to being able to take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists and record voice reminders, the Evernote app is searchable making it easy to find what you've saved in the app.
Contractors may find Evernote helpful not only for recording jobsite information, but they can also use the app to keep track of travel plans, capture ideas and inspiration, keep track of products and prices, and keep finances in order including receipts, bills and contracts.
While the app is free, a Premium subscription allows the user even more features. This auto-renewing subscription can be done monthly or annually.
The Evernote app has won multiple awards including a New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Save, sync and share files
- Record voice and audio notes
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
- Web clipper browser extensions allow user to save entire webpages to the Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
- Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
- Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app