The Vortex Edge laptop simulator is a compact and flexible training tool that allows construction equipment operator trainers to deploy virtual equipment in classrooms in order to demonstrate machine components, safe operator practices and equipment behavior. Developed in collaboration with heavy equipment schools, it comes bundled with training exercises that cover basic controls and operations, as well as challenges that trainees can use to benchmark their skills as they progress through the course.
- Equipment training pack bundles include RT mobile crane with tower crane, hydraulic excavator with wheel loader, crawler crane, backhoe-loader and motor grader
- Designed to plug into classroom displays or projectors, or can simply be operated as is out of the box
- Suited for self-paced learning on the trainee’s desktop, instructor-led classroom instruction or even as a “showcase simulator” for recruitment events
- Runs on the same engineering-grade simulation that powers the Vortex simulators so that all machine components behave as they do in real-world application
- Can be transported in a single carrying case