The T7 Tablet is a rugged, lightweight and versatile device for construction surveying applications. Using Trimble Siteworks Software for construction surveying, the tablet provides real-time data to visualize cut/fill levels, calculate material volumes, check grade and communicate work orders to increase productivity and enable better decision making.
- Full-color, sunlight-readable 7-in. touchscreen with Gorilla Glass display supports pinch, tap and slide gestures and a digital keyboard
- Windows 10 Professional driven by an Intel Pentium 64-bit quad-core processor easily processes data in spreadsheets and runs office software programs
- Front- and rear-facing cameras allow contractors to use third-party apps to video conference from the field and capture high-definition videos and images
- Meets MIL-STD-810G for drops, vibration, immersion and temperature extremes and is IP65 and IP68 rated and sealed against water and dust
- Optional user-interchangeable Trimble EMPOWER modules include a barcode imager, barcode imager/RFID combo and sub-meter GNSS