The Haul Assist system shows how much material an articulated hauler has moved, providing operators data and real-time insights to help achieve optimal payloads and improve productivity.
- Standard on the company's A35G to A60H haulers and optional on the A25G and A30G models
- Fully integrated with the On-Board Weighing system
- All relevant information displayed on the in-cab Co-Pilot 10-in. touchscreen
- Can be used in either Project mode or Trip Meter mode
- GPS-based Map feature allows operators to monitor hauler traffic around a jobsite and proactively adjust driving according to traffic conditions
- In-cab productivity dashboard provides an overview of current machine productivity status, including tons per hour, tons per gallon or liter, carry-back and payload utilization
- Data easily sent to office via a productivity report