EarthCam is expanding its collaboration with Sony Electronics, utilizing Sony’s Alpha cameras as key image creation components for EarthCam time-lapse webcams. The full-frame 61-megapixel sensor in the Alpha 7R IV allows the webcams to capture an advanced level of detail and resolution.
The latest cameras added to the company's time-lapse line include the ultra-wide angle 61 MegapixelCam, and the 61 MegapixelCam Robotic, which adds a precision 360° pan/tilt base.
- Provide live video streaming for real-time progress monitoring
- Enables projects of all sizes to be documented with more detailed imagery and 8K cinematic time-lapse
- Feature RAW format imaging technology
- RAW images contain 6,300% more levels of brightness than standard JPEG photos, allowing more adjustment without sacrificing image quality
- Cameras can easily be managed over 4G LTE or 5G networks