Becky Schultz, editor of Equipment Today, shares some of the vehicle-related technology that construction companies can use to keep workers safe behind the wheel during, and after, the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Contractor Keeps Workers Safe by Blocking Unnecessary Smartphone Use on the Job
- [PODCAST] Verizon Connect’s Integrated Video Technology Aims to Improve Commercial Driver Safety
- [VIDEO] Samara Explains How Its Fleet Management Products Can Increase Efficiency and Safety
- [VIDEO] Large Construction Companies Using Zello Walkie Talkie App
- e-Ticketing Platforms Provide Contactless Option for Construction Trucking