3-pt. Mounted PTO Driven Rotary Brooms
Worksaver, Inc. introduces the new Worksaver 3-pt. Mounted PTO Driven Rotary Brooms. The new rotary broom is designed for tractors with Category I, 3-pt. hitches. A double gearbox drive offers smooth power transmission and low maintenance, while a top T-Shaft gearbox allows for easy reversal of brush rotation. Other features include 32-in. diameter brushes in Poly or Poly/Wire, height adjustment chains and parking stands. The broom angles up to 30 degrees right or left with manual and hydraulic angle kits available. Optional features such as sprinkler systems and dirt deflectors are also available.
AA-Tach HD Sweeper
Schwarze AA-TACH HD Sweeper
- Mount onto 3/4-ton pickup truck
- High-dumping slide-in model
- 22.5-hp V-twin Robin Subaru auxiliary engine
- 2-yd. epoxy-coated collection hopper
- 6-blade pickup fan
- Sweeping head with trailing arm design
- Skid plates with carbide inserts
AB Angle Broom
The AB angle broom features hydraulic angle adjustment that allows "on the go" angle changes for efficient cleaning and windrowing of material.
- Float action allows for smoother operation and a decrease in broom wear over uneven surfaces
- Tube-style brush delivers quick and simple brush replacement and longer service life
- Tilt function allows +/- 4° of tilt to better follow the ground surface
Angle Broom Attachment
- Sweep away dirt, dried mud, light snow and other debris from roadways
- Four models, three with fingertip controls of broom angle
- Sweep flush to a wall or curb on the right side
- Optional water kit available
- Durable, easy-to-replace bristles
- Compatible with Bobcat loaders, telehandlers, the Toolcat 5600 utility work machine, or compact loader backhoes
- Bobcat Co.
Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore
CS Street Sweeper
This high-dump collector sweeper from Paladin uses a vacuum dust abatement system to reduce dust without bulky and awkward water systems.
- Filters dust as small as 10 micron
- Four casters and parallel linkage suspension allows the sweeper to follow ground contours independently of the carrier
- For TLBs, telehandlers or wheel loaders
- Hydraulic dump feature easily disposes debris into trucks or containers at the maximum lift height
Sweepster (By Paladin Construction Group)
Dedicated Street Sweepers
The Terramite TSS46 and TSS48 dedicated street sweepers feature 72- or 96-inch sweeping widths.
- Bidirectional dual-drive motors with matching torque
- Dual drive motors outlive single drive motors four to one
- Variable broom speed
- 100-gallon water supply
- Heavy-duty frame and construction
Terramite / TerraQuip Construction Products, Inc.
EDGE Angle Broom
The EDGE Angle Broom cleans up just about anything anywhere. This attachment is an excellent tool you can use year round to assist in light snow or debris removal on sidewalks, parking lots and more. Brooms are available in widths ranging from 48 to 96 in. and hydraulic angle kits are also available.
The Hedgehog broom attachment from Python is a skid steer attachment that can sweep all kinds of jobs from construction sites to parking lots. The attachment features parallel linkage allowing the broom to float at optimum pressure. An upright storage position protect the broom and allows for quick and easy attachment.
- Dual casters and rear pivot to follow contours of surface
- Integral adjustable bucket baffle
- Heavy-duty spline shaft hydraulic motor
- 25-in.-diameter brush
- 4- to 8-ft. broom widths
- Over-the-top brush debris collection
Predator Pick-up Sweepers
Predator Pick-up Sweepers
- Parallel linkage and tri-caster stance
- Hydraulic dump
- Single hydraulic service operates all functions
- 32-in. diameter brushes
- High capacity container
- 6-, 7-, and 8-ft. widths
- All Attachments Inc.
All Attachments Inc.
This rotary broom from Champion Motor Graders offers 30 degree manual or hydraulic broom angle adjustment to each side.
- 6-ft. length
- 32-in. broom diameter
- Poly bristles standard or optional wire or poly/wire available
- Various mounting options
- Champion Motor Graders
Champion Motor Graders
The hydraulically driven Model SSAB skid-steer angle broom mounts directly to skid-steer quick-attach systems.
- Available in 6-, 7- and 8-ft. widths
- Angles 30° left or right
- 32-in. convoluted brush sections with polypropylene, crimped wire or a 50/50 combination
- Requires hydraulic system of 12 to 25 gpm and 1,800 to 2,250 psi
SweepEx Mega 720
The SweepEx Mega 720 broom attachment is build with a 72-in. long mainframe. Mounting kits for forklifts, bucket lips, three-point hitches (class 1 and 2) and skid steer pivots are available. The modular construction of the broom minimizes dust and flying debris.