The Razor Tooth pavement saw attachment has a 9-in. cutting depth suited for cutting patches and expansion joints and making pavement cuts for utility lines and traffic loops.
- Adaptable to skid-steer loaders with high-flow hydraulic capacity
- Electrohydraulic side shift enables cutting close to walls, curbs and fixed objects
- Built-in shroud retracts as cutting depth increases
- Guide arm allows operator to follow marked path for accurate, straight cuts
- Hydraulic depth control maintains consistent depth of cut