The Arrow auger drive is suited for applications such as planting vegetation, post digging, fence installation, stump removal and even cement mixing. It utilizes a sealed planetary gearbox and a single-piece shaft assembly to keep dust, dirt and grime out, increasing the lifespan of the motor.
- Low-flow and high-flow capability in multiple systems to work with skid steers, telehandlers, backhoes and excavators
- Available in standard round pin or hex mount
- Standard universal quick-attach
- Engineered to work with wide variety of bits, as well as other drive attachable tools such as the Stump Planer
- All bits utilize fully welded flighting and are matched with interchangeable bit teeth, including tungsten or rock teeth