The 24.6-hp SA33L-2 trench roller offers a tight turn radius that cuts in half the time spent on manholes, and a solid frame capable of withstanding severe conditions.
- Comes standard with infrared remote control system, or infrared remote and manual controls on the Dual Control model
- Standard split-style drums enable easy 24- to 33-in. conversion
- Provides 19,460 lbs. of centrifugal force, a vibration frequency of 1,950 vpm and amplitude of .083 in.
- Heavy-duty yet simple layout of the engine compartment along with marine-grade wiring, accessible sectional hydraulic hoses and a metal engine compartment hood with heavy-duty self-adjusting hood latches ensure durability and ease of maintenance and service
- Molded polyurethane battery includes cast dynamic shock absorbers for shock mounting and added stability
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Sakai SA33L-2 Trench Roller