The CC950D small tandem asphalt roller is suited for small-scale compaction work such as bicycle paths, narrow roads and small parking areas.
- Vibrates at 4,200 vpm (70 Hz) on the front drum with a static rear drum
- Kubota D722-E4B-KEA-2 water-cooled, three-cylinder, four-stroke, Tier 4 Final diesel engine
- High clearance along both edges of the drums facilitates compaction close to elevated structures such as curbs
- Shock absorbers on rear drum minimize vibrations in the operator’s platform
- Operator's platform offers ample space and ergonomically positioned steps to improve operator comfort
- 50-gal. water tank