The DG-72 Demolition Grapple Bucket features two independent grapples that make quick work of picking up and moving various sized loads on construction sites or during disaster cleanup.
- Built with high-strength steel and reinforced 1/2-in. bucket and grapple jaw tines with 80,000-psi maximum yield strength
- 74-in. bucket width and 35.3-in. depth and 24.5-in. height
- Grapple has an overall width of 63 in., a 42-in. jaw opening and includes nine tines with 9-in. spacing between
- Height with Grapple Closed: 30.6 in.
- Independent Grapple Width: 21 in.
- Weight: 1,253 lbs.
- Standard 72-in. hydraulic hose with protective wrap; custom lengths available
- Available in flat black, yellow or custom colors