The 12,324-lb. V65 heavy-range hydraulic breaker features an automatic speed variation system that adjusts impact energy and striking rate to match material hardness in demolition, excavation and quarrying applications.
- Delivers between 380 and 950 bpm and is rated within the 15,000 ft.-lb. impact energy class
- Designed for use on excavators weighing between 121,250 and 198,400 lbs.
- Requires a hydraulic flow rate of between 100 and 111 gpm for optimal breaking power
- Progressive start system sets the tool into the material prior to the delivery of higher energy
- Blank-fire protection system reduces harmful metal-to-metal contact
- Energy recovery system recycles recoil energy to increase striking power
- Excavator-mounted grease station delivers continuous grease flow, reducing bushing and tool wear
- Fully enclosed heavy-duty cradle minimizes noise while protecting internal components from dust and debris
- Optional air pressurization kit available for underwater applications