The CX Series small-size hydraulic breaker is designed for optimum performance in concrete breaking or soft rock applications.
- Suited for continuous duty in harsh environments including concrete breaking, secondary breaking in mining or quarry applications, demolition and trenching
- Three models (CX4, CX6 and CX8) fit in the 400- to 800-ft.-lb. energy class and weigh from 396 to 734 lbs. with top bracket
- Dual blow ratings (long and short stroke) ranging from 350 to 1,100 bpm
- Recommended for carriers from 4,400 to 17,700 lbs.
- CX8 model includes anti-blank fire with on/off selector
- Standard silenced box with optional side plate mounting and skid-steer bracket
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Breaker Technology CX Series Small-size Hydraulic Breakers