Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas this week at CONEXPO-CON/AGG introduces new excavator models and a wheeled material handler. Customers will experience more than a 10% increase in power and a nearly 20% increase in torque compared to previous engines, all while using less fuel.,
- The new Hyundai HW250MH wheeled material handler is designed to meet a wide range of on-road and off-road applications
- The HW250MH diverges from the wheeled excavator product line in two fundamental respects
- The HW250MH features a boom and goose neck designed for lifting and carrying bulk materials and other objects.
- It features an elevating cab that can rise 8 ft, 3 in (2.5 meters) above its platform position to provide the operator a better view of the work area.
- Key specifications include an operating weight of 57,540 lb (26,100 kg) when outfitted with the standard grapple from SNS,
- net power of 174 hp (129.4 kW) through a Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine.
- Adding front and rear outriggers and an optional larger grapple assemble increases the operating weight to 60,630 lb (27,500 kg).