The Landscapers’ Choice primary seeder utilizes the company’s “Walking Beam” technology to follow the contour of the terrain for a maximum seed-to-soil contact.
- Available in 5- and 6-ft. working widths and adaptable to Cat. 1 or 2 three-point hitch tractors
- One seedbox will handle most seed varieties and the Seed Chute delivers seed evenly across the entire width of the machine
- Ground-driven seed metering system will stop seed flow when the implement is stopped
- Features two rows of heavy-duty cast iron press wheel - front rows level the dirt preparing it to seed and the back rows provide a manicured final grade
- Simple, quick seed rate changes without the need to change tools or plates