The 3,100-lb. CPA 225E drilling attachment delivers optimal drilling power in slide stabilization, tunneling, anchor bolting and other long-reach applications.
- Drills holes up to 3 in. in diameter and up to 14 ft. deep, or up to 26 ft. with optional 12-ft. rod adder.
- Designed for use on excavators in the 15- to 25-metric ton weight range
- Features a 12- or 14-ft.-long aluminum feed, HC50 drifter and tilted cylinder for a wide range of drill rotation
- Remote control capabilities from within the cab
- Enables operators to transition from digging to drilling in a matter of minutes
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about CPA 225E Drilling Attachment