The BX-60 single-direction vibratory plate compactor is suited for the compaction of granular soils, crushed aggregates and hot mix asphalt (HMA) on small- to large-sized open jobsites. Its compact design provides maneuverability, enables compaction in confined areas and allows for ease of storage with its fold-over handles.
- Honda four-cycle engine rated at 3,600 rpm and equipped with recoil start
- Delivers a centrifugal force of 3,400 lbs. and a vibration frequency of 5,600 vpm
- Travels at a maximum speed of 82 fpm, with an area capacity covering 6,943 sq. ft. per hour
- 12-in. recommended compaction depth
- Standard water sprinkler system and steel baseplate facilitate compaction of HMA
- Includes vibration-reducing, padded grip handles that are fully adjustable