The 1,700-lb. DPU90 and 1,596-lb. DPU90R reversible plates incorporate a 30-in. baseplate and produce 20,233 lbs. of centrifugal force at a rate of 3,780 vpm.
- Forward travel speeds of up to 92 (DPU90R) and 98 fpm
- Compact up to 13,929 (DPU90R) and 14,919 sq. ft. per hour depending on conditions
- 14.3-hp Kohler water-cooled diesel engine
- DPU90 includes a height-adjustable guide handle designed for low hand-arm vibration
- DPU90R controlled via infrared remote control with a proximity recognition system and line-of-sight operation
- Both versions available with a machine protection sensor to detect machine overload or the Compatec compaction detection system with overload protection