John Deere's PC4, PC7 and PC10 plate compactors are designed for trench, slope and excavation compaction applications. Part of the Worksite Pro attachment line, the new high-performance vibratory plate compactors are compatible with the John Deere 26G, 30G, 35, 50G, 60G compact excavators; the 310L, 310L EP, 310SL, 310SL HL, 315SL and 410L backhoes; as well as most competitive models.
- Large eccentric rotating weight creates vibration and impulse energy
- Weight's mass further away from shaft for increased impulse forces up to 8,000 lb.
- Motor inset within frame to protect from damage
- Hydraulic motor bearings use oil splash lubrication
- Sealed eccentric bearings for maintenance-free operation
- 2,000 rpm frequency at regulated flow
- PC4: 4,000-lb. impulse force; 13-in. width
- PC7: 6,400-lb. impulse force; 18-in. width
- PC10: 8,000-lb. impulse force; 24-in. width