The remote-controlled MQ RAMMAX 1575 articulated trench roller has two vibration settings, producing 16,860 lbs. of centrifugal force in high and 8,430 lbs. in low.
- Oscillates and articulates for greater stability over uneven terrain
- Steel padded drums come in 24- or 33-in. operating widths
- Wireless infrared transmitter
- Fuel-efficient Yanmar diesel engine
- Features a maintenance-free articulation joint and front and rear gullwing-style covers that open to 90° for easy access to all service points
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Rammax RX1575 Trench Roller