The H i-series Tier 4 Interim soil compactors include the four-cylinder 24,617-lb. H 11ix, 28,034-lb. H13ix, 25,434-lb. H 11i, 28,863-lb. H 13i and 35,610-lb. H 16i, as well as the six-cylinder 43,383-lb., 84-in.-wide H 20i, 41,310-lb., H 18i and 54,077-lb. H 25i models.
- Standard smooth drum or padfoot (“P”) configurations
- H 13i VIO combines conventional vibration and Oscillation compaction in a single drum
- Standard Hammtronic drive control system with integrated ASC (automatic slip control)
- H11ix and H13ix develop 114 hp and do not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF), while the H 11i, H 13i and H 16i develop 141 hp while combining state-of-the-art combustion technology, exhaust gas aftertreatment and a DPF with automatic regeneration
- Four-cylinder models include a three-point swivel joint for greater maneuverability with optimum directional stability, and large front and rear angles of slope for operation in the difficult terrain
- All models include an innovative air filter designed to be extremely simple to clean and replace and standard secure storage space below the engine cover