SANY has recently launched the 20 ton and 22 ton hydraulic single drum rollers that give operators access to new technology and make work more efficient.
- The new SSR200AC-8 and SSR220AC-8, both with 83.6-in. width, are equipped with Bosch Rexroth vibration pump, which feature large volume pump delivery and stable power transmission, shortening the starting time of oscillation to only 3 seconds
- The new dual frequency and double amplitude vibratory mode is adopted to generate more excitation force and better compaction performance
- The WeiChai WP6G200E331 engine is deployed to provide 147 kW (197 hp) power, greatly improving the gradeability, and keeping the fixed speed even in the high altitude are
- The Dynamic Systematic Thermal Conduction Control Technology ensures the roller to continuously operate in high temperature up to 46° Celsius
- The wholly-enclosed operation cab features anti-vibration technology, making the noise lower than 84dB, creating a more comfortable and focused working environment for the operator
- Also, the 1m×1m rear view and optimized structure design give you superb visibility down to your drum, even when you are running.
- The new models in popular mid-range side and awith perfect versatility can be employed in any compaction job
- Whether for highway projects, dam construction, or for general site building, the new SSR200AC-8 and SSR220AC-8 can adapt to any road types, sandy, half-clayed and clayed soil, gravel and macadam
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SANY SSR200AC-8 and SSR220AC-8 Hydraulic Single Drum Rollers