The Dynapac CA1400 soil compactor is a vibratory roller designed for compaction operations in streets, parking lots and pipe trenches.
- Compaction width is 66-in. and static linear load 20 kg/cm, giving the machine the ability to compact sand and gravel down to 20 in
- Two amplitudes, high at 0.067 in. and low at 0.032-in., makes the machine versatile and suited for all supporting and reinforcement courses
- The Padfoot version is especially suitable for the compaction of silt and clay soils and can compact silt and clay at a depth of 18 in.
- Kubota Stage Tier4 final engine at 75 hp, latest emission standard and ECO is standard
- The ergonomically designed operator’s station, with standard roll over protection bar (ROPS), offers a high level of operator comfort and good visibility over the work area and surroundings