The new BOMAG BW 120 SLC-5 combination roller features a steel front vibratory drum joined with four smooth rear rubber tires to elevate compaction results on a wide range of applications.
- Powered by the 24.8-hp Kubota diesel engine, the BW 120 SLC-5 meets stringent Tier 4 Final emissions standards without a diesel particulate filter, simplifying maintenance
- 47.2-in-wide front steel drum plus 4,320-vpm vibration frequency and amplitude of 0.020 in. deliver high compaction performance at the jobsite
- Ergonomic control panel layout with clear symbols and one switch/one function operation delivers intuitive roller control
- Deep penetrating vibration force combined with the kneading effect of the pneumatic tires improves surface smoothness and delivers a better seal on projects such as new development construction, road repair, driveways and road construction finishing
- Material manipulation provided by the rear tires also makes this a great tool for delivering a better finish for joint construction