Wacker Neuson introduces the industry’s first emissions-free, battery-powered vibratory rammer. Using lithium-ion battery technology, the cordless AS50e is ideal for commercial interior construction or renovations projects, for use in poorly ventilated areas including trenches or in sound-sensitive areas such as hospitals as well as for rental yards and environmentally conscious builders.
- The AS50 takes the best of the performance characteristics of its traditional rammer - percussion system and ramming shoe - and adapt them the battery-operated rammer, allowing users to experience similar compaction results to those of engine-powered units but with zero emissions
- Convenient to operate with a quick, push-button start
- Guide handle is specifically designed for the rammer and results in low hand-arm vibration (HAV) for the operator
- Environmentally friendly rammer is quieter than engine-driven rammers, making it ideal for noise-sensitive applications as well as protecting the operator from noise and CO emissions
- Weighs 154.5 lbs. and hits at a percussion rate of 680 blow per minute
- Long-life battery is separate from the rammer and can be replaced in a few quick steps without any additional tools
- Maintenance-free electric motor