The Volvo SD115 soil compactor is designed for medium- to heavy-duty compaction. A redesigned drum frame makes compaction on steep sloes easier as the SD115 can negotiate 35% slopes.
- High or low amplitudes can be selected with switch on operator control panel
- Two drum frequencies can be chosen with console switch to compensate for changing soil types and conditions
- Optional 5-frequency feature
- Center joint provides +/-38 degrees of articulation and +/-17 degrees of drum oscillation
- Angled frame for higher clearance in the approach to steep slopes and while loading
- Heavily constructed axle integrated in drive train for rear-wheel drive system
- No-Spin differential increases traction and eliminates tire slippage
- Volvo engine: 147.5-hp four-cylinder or 173-hp six-cylinder; Tier 4 Interim with diesel particulate filter
- Available with smooth or padfoot drum
- Optional Ultra-Grade traction system for operation on slippery surfaces and steep inclines
- 84-in. drum
- Weight: 25,690 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about SD115 Soil Compactor