Sakai's single-drum vibratory rollers - SV204, SV414TF and SV544FB - now feature Tier 4 Final engines and enhanced capabilities.
- Available with smooth (D) or padfoot (T) drum
- Smooth shell kits available for all models and either style
- Strike-off blade available for padfoot drum model and pad foot with shell-kit models on SV544FB
- SV204: 54-in. roller with elevated exhaust pipe; Sakai's unique drum isolation vibration system and floating deck; Tier 4 Final 3.3-liter Kubota engine; vibratory frequency of 1,800 vpm with amplitude of 0.039, 0.060 or 0.065 in. depending on configuration
- SV414TF: 67-in. drum; proprietary traction control system; ergonomically located vibration controls; low frequency option of 1,800 vpm and high frequency option of 2,280 vpm; low amplitude of 0.020 in. and high amplitude of 0.039 in Cummins QSF2.8
- SV544FB: 84-in. drum; ECO-Mode for high performance and low fuel usage; Sakai traction control system; expanded speed range of 2.5 to 6.2 mph; Cummins QSF3.8 diesel engine; several frequency and amplitude combinations possible from 1,700 to 2,000 vpm and amplitudes from 0.021 to 0.049 in.
- Maximum operating weight: from 10,305 to 12,070 lb (SV204); 18,464 lb. with pad foot drum and shell kit (SV414TF); 31,965 lb with pad foot drum, strike -off blade and shell kit (SV544FB)
- Ground clearance: 11 in. with smooth drum and 12 in. with pad foot (SV204); 13.4 in. (SV414TF); 18.5 in. (SV544FB)