Liebherr's 3-axle LTM 1060-3.1 mobile crane features the longest boom in the 3-axle Liebherr range at 157 ft.
- Active, speed-dependent rear axle steering system reduces tire wear
- 6-cylinder Liebherr inline 367-hp engine reaches a maximum torque of 1,700 Nm
- 12-speed ZF-AS-TRONIC gear box
- Two-stage distributor gear permits minimal creeper speeds
- Air activated disc brake and Anti-lock braking system
- 6-part, 34- to 157-ft. telescopic boom
- 31- to 52-ft. lattice jib
- Swing-away jib can be attached at an inclination of 0°, 20° or 40°
- Electric load-sensing control
- Liebherr LICCON2 mobile crane control
- Max lifting capacity: 132,300 lbs. at 7-ft. radius
- Driving/steering: 6 x 6 x 6
- Travel speed: 50 mph
- Operational weight: 79,200 lbs.
- Total counterweight: 28,200 lbs.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about LTM 1060-3.1 Mobile Crane