Customers looking for an entry-level excavator with Komatsu durability and reliability can preview the new PC130-11 at the Komatsu booth (N-10825) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020. Built to be easily transported from job to job, the 97.2 HP conventional tail swing excavator is a great option for utility work or small construction jobs.
- Net horsepower: 97.2 hp @2050 rpm
- Operating weight: 28,660 lb (13,000 kg)
- Bucket capacity: 0.34-0.78 yd3
- Heavy-duty aftertreatment system
- Heavy-duty cooled exhaust gas recirculation
- Variable flow turbocharger
- High-resolution LCD monitor
Later this year, when the PC130-11 becomes commercially available in North America, it will be backed by Komatsu CARE complimentary factory-scheduled maintenance for the first 3 years or 2000 hours.