The PC88MR-10 tight tailswing hydraulic excavator has an operating weight between 18,739 to 19,290 lbs. and is powered by a 65.5-net-hp Komatsu SAA4D95LE-6 Tier 4 Final-certified engine. The Tier 4 solution integrates a variable-flow turbocharger, exhaust gas recirculation and a Komatsu Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (KDOC) with 100% passive regeneration system.
- Advanced electronic control system manages air-flow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters and aftertreatment functions to deliver up to 4% lower fuel consumption with no loss of performance
- Maximum digging depth of 15 ft. 2 in. and maximum reach of 23 ft. 5 in.
- Swing boom for use in confined spaces
- Six working modes including an enhanced attachment control that stores up to 10 attachments in the monitor panel
- Eco Guidance function helps increase fuel efficiency
- Standard auxiliary hydraulic system flow of 33 gpm can be easily changed from single direction flow to bi-directional flow
- Standard bucket thumb mounting bracket, auxiliary piping for attachments and a 7-ft. 7-in. blade (power angle blade option)
- ROPS-certified cab mounted on viscous isolation dampers that provide low vibration levels
- Comes with KOMTRAX remote monitoring technology, EMMS (Equipment Management Monitoring System) and Komatsu CARE