The enhanced SK35SR with short-radius capabilities incorporates Integrated Noise and Dust Reduction Cooling System (iNDr) technology into an advanced dual arrangement cooling system.
- Weighs 8,200 lbs. with a digging force of 5,418 lbs., dig depth of 10 ft. and suggested bucket capacity of 3.88 cu.yds.
- 23.1-hp engine meets Tier 4 Final requirements
- Integrated-flow pump system, automatic two-speed travel shift and four-way blade option provide greater travel power and dozer performance
- Cooling system suppresses noise to 76 dB
- iNDr+E model utilizes energy conservation elements including an “S” mode for 25% less fuel consumption than its predecessor, plus a one-touch deceleration button for easy switching to idle mode
- Operator’s station boasts an optimized control layout for easy operation, a larger area for optimal visibility, added floor space and a left-hand tilt control console with a high-rising safety lever
- Available with a high-strength cab that meets ROPS/FOPs standards or canopy that meets TOPS, ROPS and FOPS standards