The 6.5-ton EW65 wheeled excavator features a 48.5-hp Perkins Tier 4 Final engine, a travel speed of up to 18.6 mph and a compact design for easy maneuverability in confined areas.
- Three-pin bucket linkage system provides a breakout force of 12,152 lbs., plus optimizes the bucket’s angle of rotation to keep the load secure in the bucket before dumping
- Standard articulated triple boom configuration provides an increased digging area of 20%
- Front stabilizer and rear stabilizer blade provide very stable operation.
- Cab design and shifting of the boom to the right allow for a full view of the attachment and jobsite through the large windows
- Includes comfortable seating, air conditioning and a jog dial system and easy controls all at the operator’s fingertips
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Wacker Neuson EW65 Wheeled Excavator