Bobcat has enhanced its compact excavators with the all-new, next-generation R-Series.The first R-Series models will include the E32 and E35 in the popular 3- to 4-ton size class. Additional R-Series excavators will be introduced at a later date.
- New dual-flange rollers that extend the excavator’s undercarriage structure closer to the track’s edge and provide up to a 15% increase in over-the-side capacity and more stability
- New, integrated rear counterweight design that lowers the excavator’s center of gravity to further enhance machine stability
- Strengthened hinges and latches, and rigid, aligned excavator panels reduce vibration in the cab, especially when working on rough surfaces
- 15% more window surface area and narrower side pillars for enhanced visibility
- Wider seat and cab, 29% more floor space for the operator’s feet and legs than previous models and redesigned floor pedals conveniently fold away to further maximize floor space
- Standard tubular-frame reinforced cab door
- Easy to reach control pattern selector, located right below the operator’s seat, allows operators to quickly switch from ISO controls to standard controls