The 2-ton 19C-1E electric mini-excavator is the first of JCB's new E-TEC range of clean technology electric products designed to deliver the same performance as comparably sized diesel machines yet output zero exhaust emissions. It is suited to construction and excavation applications within enclosed or urban job sites, or noise- and emissions-sensitive environments such as hospitals and schools.
- Powered by three lithium-ion batteries creating 15 kWh of capacity to enable the unit to complete a typical day’s work on a single charge
- Optional four-battery pack increases capacity to 20 kWh and delivers an additional 2 hours of continuous use
- 48-volt electric driveline generates peak power up to 27 hp
- Bosch Rexroth load-sensing hydraulic system for optimal digging performance to a maximum dig depth of 9 ft. 3 in.
- Onboard charger with standard, domestic 110V input for 12-hour recharging
- Available 230V charging option for 8-hour recharge or fast charge option for 2-hour recharge
- Retractable undercarriage to negotiate narrow spaces and doorways
- Rugged battery pack housing to endure construction applications